Broadcast Teachers Virtual Meeting #2
The video (file) shared on this page is submitted by a user who claims the right to do so and has agreed to SchoolTube's Terms. Copyright owners may claim potential violations
- Hear from Steve Douglass discussing his student reflection story process, "ShowNTell."
- Long-time Broadcast Journalism teacher Dave Davis discusses "Audio Storytelling with Podcasts."
- Paul Langhorst from SchoolTube.com demonstrates their new service Wochit, an online web-based video editor with over 200 million assets and storytelling templates.
- Classroom teachers Bruce Reicher, Paula Neidlinger, and RandayTomes discuss their new book being released on August 11th called Scripted: An Educator's Guide to Media in the Classroom.
- Don Goble shares his "Story Ideas" link on his Broadcast Curriculum resource page.
- Q & A covers the last portion of the webinar.